3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Dr. Kodahli is the best! show details Dr. Kodahli is the best!
by Colleen, Everett Wayne, and Christopher on Dec 17th, 2014

She is awesome! Went to her and on the first visit she took care of many different issues, didn't jack me around by making me make several appointments like most. She also gave me suggestions for helping e turn back the clock of time with aging issues and wrinkles. Been using her advice for almost a year and people tell me I look 15 years younger! My skin has never been in better condition. She did remove something that was not good on my arm and did a great job! She is articulate and a perfectionist! That's why my husband and son are now going to her. I tell EVERYONE about her! I needed her 20 years ago!

Sep 18th, 2013

Dr Kodali uses a sledgehammer rather than a gentle approach to therapy. Patients at havenwick never see him-he relys on nurses reports. Be prepared for no-shows. Half of my appointments outpatient have been cancelled.

by tamala on May 2nd, 2013

This "professional" is a dangerous man. He misdiagnoses and is an insurance sucker. He is cruel, greedy, power hungry and not to be trusted. He is sadistic and does not spend time with patients in facilities. He gives patients drugs who don't need them. He should not be practicing medicine of any kind. A sociopath at best.

Very professional show details Very professional
by Aaron A. on Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Kodali is a fantastic doctor and he does have a heavy pt. load my only concern is that i wished we were able to spend more time with our sessions sometimes i felt a bit rushed.

lacking show details lacking