inactive

Srinivasa R Kodali MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 17th, 2014
Dr. Kodahli is the best!
She is awesome! Went to her and on the first visit she took care of many different issues, didn't jack me around by making me make several appointments like most. She also gave me suggestions for helping e turn back the clock of time with aging issues and wrinkles. Been using her advice for almost a year and people tell me I look 15 years younger! My skin has never been in better condition. She did remove something that was not good on my arm and did a great job! She is articulate and a perfectionist! That's why my husband and son are now going to her. I tell EVERYONE about her! I needed her 20 years ago!

September 18th, 2013
Dr Kodali uses a sledgehammer rather than a gentle approach to therapy. Patients at havenwick never see him-he relys on nurses reports. Be prepared for no-shows. Half of my appointments outpatient have been cancelled.

February 25th, 2013
Very professional
Dr. Kodali is a fantastic doctor and he does have a heavy pt. load my only concern is that i wished we were able to spend more time with our sessions sometimes i felt a bit rushed.

June 11th, 2009