A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasa Kothapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivasa Kothapalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasa Kothapalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothapalli graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kothapalli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Renaissance Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasa Rao Kothapalli MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasa R. Kothapalli practice?
- Dr. Srinivasa Kothapalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivasa Kothapalli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Internists and Port Arthur Cardiologists.