A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasa Pamulapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamulapati graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Pamulapati has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasa Rao Pamulapati MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasa R. Pamulapati practice?
- Dr. Srinivasa Pamulapati has 3 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasa Pamulapati practices Internal Medicine near Watertown, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Hartland, WI.
See Watertown Internists.