A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasa Potluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivasa Potluri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasa Potluri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Potluri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Potluri has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasa Prabhu Potluri MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasa P. Potluri practice?
- Dr. Srinivasa Potluri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasa Potluri practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.