A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasa Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivasa Raja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raja
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Raja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasa Raja, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Phantom Limb
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sciatic Neuropathy
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasa Naga Raja MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasa N. Raja practice?
- Dr. Srinivasa Raja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasa Raja practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Pain Management Doctors.