A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasa Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivasa Raja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasa Raja, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Phantom Limb
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sciatic Neuropathy
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasa Naga Raja MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasa N. Raja practice?
- Dr. Srinivasa Raja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasa Raja practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists, Baltimore Pain Management Doctors, and Baltimore Neurologists.