A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasa Tirumalareddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivasa Tirumalareddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasa Tirumalareddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirumalareddy graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Tirumalareddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Elkins Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasa R Tirumalareddy MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasa R. Tirumalareddy practice?
- Dr. Srinivasa Tirumalareddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivasa Tirumalareddy practices Internal Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Internists.