Dr. Srinivasa Vasa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Srinivasa Vasa?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Srinivasa Vasa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017

Great doctor

He has compassion and truly cared!!

October 11th, 2016

Excellent care

Just want to publish my experience. Excellent staff. Spanish speaking. Very helpful. I was seen by Dr.Vasa, Not a surrogate. He gave me lot of time. Excellent endoscopy experience. I spoke with lot of people at church. All of them had similar experience. Highly recommend. I saw some negative reviews. Looks like same patient fighting coverage issues. Doctors can't control how insurance companies pay.

May 24th, 2016

Very poor communicator. Quick to perform unneeded procedure. Said covered by insurance but was not. Then no one would respond from office. Very unprofessional.

July 8th, 2015

Extremely caring and thorough. I would highly recommend him to others!

March 18th, 2015

Staff is very untrained and unprofessional

December 18th, 2014

Timely appointments, pleasant bed side manner. Very knowledgeable

October 21st, 2013

Great GI

I was afraid of colonoscopy when my PCP recommended. My PCP suggested consultation. I saw Dr. Vasa. He was very thorough in explaining all my options including colonoscopy. I choose to do the stool test for blood. I was very impressed by his bed side manners. I later learned that Dr.Vasa was trained in England for some time. This could certainly explain why he did not push tests and drugs. He carefully listened and work with my concerns. It is very hard to find physicians like him now.

October 6th, 2012

Best GI doc

Dr. Vasa is a great Gi doctor.1. He takes a very thoriugh history personally. No PA or Nurse Practioner. I know from personal experience, most GI doctors show up just to do the test. I was impressed by his thoroughness and bed side manners. 2. He is the only GI doctor in town with no major compications. Check it out. He doesn't rush his procedures. He took time to explain the findings and suggested a follow-up appointment to go over the pathology report. 3. Being a Ex New Yorker, I know the training programs he attended (Mt.Sinai and Einstein)are some of the best in the country. His training is reflected in his excellent work.

June 2nd, 2012

worst bedside manner ever

Dr. Vasa walked out into a room as big as a gymnasium, walked up to my husband who was still groggy from the procedure, wouldn't look at me and stated that he found a flat polyp and that those are cancerous. "see me in 2 to 3 weeks" and walked off. No sorry, no explanations, no privacy, no chance to ask questions. We will never go back to him and I will be sure to tell everyone I know that if they need a procedure, AVOID this man at all costs.

February 21st, 2012

Great doctor, family cancer issues

I saw Dr.Vasa for colonoscopy after my MD advised the test. My mother had colon tumor. I find Dr.Vasa very knoweldgeable regarding familial colon cancer. He got a very detailed family history, took the time to review the medical records from my mother's Dr.He accurately diagnosed the familial condition. I am forever grateful for Dr.Vasa. By the way, he is great with the scope also. If you have family issues with colon cancer, he is the right Dr. for this.

December 7th, 2011

Exceptional

Dr.Vasa gave treatment for colon polyps. He accurately diagnosed a rare cancer problem in my family. His bedside manners, thorough physical really impressed me. He spent of extra time with me to allow proper diagnosis of family cancer. My previous doctor at KU missed the family problem. I strongly recommend this doctor for any GI problems

August 21st, 2011

The best Liver and GI doctor

Dr.Vasa took care of my liver problem since 2008. He saved my life from bleeding in the esophagus. He was very good to me although I moved out. My new doctor in Florida is not even half as good as Dr.Vasa. I tuely appreciate the meaning of a good doctor now.