A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasa Tamirisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivasa Tamirisa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasa Tamirisa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamirisa graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Tamirisa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
- Sw Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasa Tamirisa MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasa Tamirisa practice?
- Dr. Srinivasa Tamirisa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasa Tamirisa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.