A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasan Dasarathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivasan Dasarathy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Insulin Resistance
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Failure (Acute)
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasarathy graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Dasarathy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dasarathy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Srinivasan Dasarathy practice?
Dr. Srinivasan Dasarathy practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.