A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasan Dasarathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivasan Dasarathy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Insulin Resistance
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Failure (Acute)
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasarathy graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Dasarathy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasan Dasarathy MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasan Dasarathy practice?
- Dr. Srinivasan Dasarathy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasan Dasarathy practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.