A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasan Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivasan Krishna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasan Krishna, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Krishna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasan Krishna BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasan Krishna practice?
- Dr. Srinivasan Krishna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasan Krishna practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.