A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasan Mukundan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasan Mukundan, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Skull Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukundan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Mukundan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasan Mukundan MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasan Mukundan practice?
- Dr. Srinivasan Mukundan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasan Mukundan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Boston Radiologists.