A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasan Selvaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasan Selvaraj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selvaraj graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Selvaraj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasan Selvaraj MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasan Selvaraj practice?
- Dr. Srinivasan Selvaraj has 4 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasan Selvaraj practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palm Bay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Windsor, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Palm Bay Internists and Palm Bay Gastroenterologists.