A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasan Selvaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasan Selvaraj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selvaraj graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Selvaraj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Selvaraj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan