A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasan Suresh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasan Suresh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suresh graduated from Chengalpattu Medical College.
Dr. Suresh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasan Suresh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasan Suresh practice?
- Dr. Srinivasan Suresh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasan Suresh practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Warren, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.