A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasu Kusuma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivasu Kusuma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasu Kusuma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasu Kusuma practice?
- Dr. Srinivasu Kusuma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasu Kusuma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Calumet City, IL and Flossmoor, IL.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.