A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sripathi Kethu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sripathi Kethu, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sripathi Kethu, FACG, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kethu graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kethu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sripathi R Kethu FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sripathi R. Kethu practice?
- Dr. Sripathi Kethu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sripathi Kethu practices Gastroenterology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Gastroenterologists.