Dr. Sripathi Kethu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sripathi Kethu?

January 10th, 2017

Great Doctor

Dr. Kethu was able to communicate my condition to me almost three years ago in a way no one else had been able to do. On May 9th 2017 I will have gone three years with no alcohol...after 33 years with it..this was no small feat.

August 19th, 2015

I was very pleased with the staff and the doctor. they where very attenive and polite. both the Dr. KETHU and his staff put me at ease of the pending proceure that i will be having.

October 10th, 2014

SUPERB DOCTOR

Dr Kethu was is a pleasant and knowledgeable doctor in every means. He listens to you explains you and gives you possibilities to rule out the root cause of the problem. I m glad that i found a doctor like him. KEEP IT UP doc!!!!!!!!!!

October 6th, 2013

Such a pleasure to work with

Dr Kethu is so pleasant and courteous. He has good sense of humor. My friend recommended him and I am glad I went to him. His diagnosis and treatment was right on!

September 12th, 2013

Arrogant and unprofessional

Not helpful at all. Easily aggravated and getting rude when asked some questions. Mr. Kethu spends very little time and attention when you try to describe him your symptoms. The duration of the visit was less than 7 min. During the time when he "listens" he types something in the computer. Put me through unnecessary and costly procedure which actually aggravated my symptoms. Spends my valuable time explaining how good and knowledgeable he is. I will not recommend him to a friend or anybody else.

September 5th, 2013

Excellent Care

I saw Dr. Kethu yesterday for the first time after being referred to him by someone else and I have to say I was absolutely impressed with his examination, accurate diagnosis, bedside manners, and professionalism. His staff is hit or miss but my visit with the doctor was just outstanding. He deserves every bit of recognition he has received.

March 23rd, 2013

Very thorough. Explains well.

November 8th, 2012

Arrogant manner-

November 10th, 2011

Now I know!

Thank You, I feel better just knowing there is a lite at the end of the tunnel.

April 6th, 2011

The Best

Suggested by heart doc & primary care physician; immediately returned call from primary care doctor; great diagnois proved accurate by colonsophy; prescribed correct cure; great follow-up -- deserves his outstanding reputation

November 9th, 2010

First impression of the provider and his office was a good one. Clean and efficient, Dr. Kethu explained things in way they are understood and seems very personable and professional. I am glad that I was referred to him.

February 16th, 2010

This is the one....

Dr Kethu has been godsend. I have had many issues and he took time to explain everything. His care is exceptional. He is one doctor who always calls back promptly if you leave a massage with a question or concern. I was referred by a friend who saw Dr kethu before me who was very happy with the doctor. That makes it two of us!!