Gastroenterologist
399 W Campbell Rd
Ste 304
Richardson, TX 75080
972-238-9696
Locations and availability (5)

|  Such a pleasure to work with  |  show details
by Mark on Oct 6th, 2013

Dr Kethu is so pleasant and courteous. He has good sense of humor. My friend recommended him and I am glad I went to him. His diagnosis and treatment was right on!

|  Arrogant and unprofessional  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2013

Not helpful at all. Easily aggravated and getting rude when asked some questions. Mr. Kethu spends very little time and attention when you try to describe him your symptoms. The duration of the visit was less than 7 min. During the time when he "listens" he types something in the computer. Put me through unnecessary and costly procedure which actually aggravated my symptoms. Spends my valuable time explaining how good and knowledgeable he is. I will not recommend him to a friend or anybody else.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by Sarah on Sep 5th, 2013

I saw Dr. Kethu yesterday for the first time after being referred to him by someone else and I have to say I was absolutely impressed with his examination, accurate diagnosis, bedside manners, and professionalism. His staff is hit or miss but my visit with the doctor was just outstanding. He deserves every bit of recognition he has received.

|  show details
by RTS on Mar 23rd, 2013

Very thorough. Explains well.

|  Now I know!  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

Thank You, I feel better just knowing there is a lite at the end of the tunnel.

|  The Best  |  show details
by JFM on Apr 5th, 2011

Suggested by heart doc & primary care physician; immediately returned call from primary care doctor; great diagnois proved accurate by colonsophy; prescribed correct cure; great follow-up -- deserves his outstanding reputation

|  show details
by erinn on Nov 9th, 2010

First impression of the provider and his office was a good one. Clean and efficient, Dr. Kethu explained things in way they are understood and seems very personable and professional. I am glad that I was referred to him.

|  This is the one....  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2010

Dr Kethu has been godsend. I have had many issues and he took time to explain everything. His care is exceptional. He is one doctor who always calls back promptly if you leave a massage with a question or concern. I was referred by a friend who saw Dr kethu before me who was very happy with the doctor. That makes it two of us!!

|  No Follow Up and Office Staff Lacking  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2010

I called to verify my costs with office prior to my procedure. The woman who spoke with me acted as if I was bothering her and was stupid for checking. She told me that they had checked and a routine colonoscophy was covered 100%. She failed to tell me they were not coding it routine. I found this out after receiving the bills. Upon trying to contact their office to determine why it was not routine I was completely blown off. Should have known when they were more interested in filling a vacant spot upon scheduling my procedure than making it convenient for the patient. After the procedure if the doctor came in and explained anything I don't remember him being there and there was no follow up not even a letter, let alone a phone call to explain what was seen or not seent during the procedure. You would think if this wasn't routine they would be excited to ease my mind.

|  Excellent Gastroenterologist  |  show details
by Elaine on Jan 14th, 2010

Dr Kethu is very knowledgeable in his practice. He is very caring and compassionate. He takes the time to listen to his patients needs without the patient feeling like a number and explains what the diagnosis is about. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends.

|  I like him a lot  |  show details
by Shannon on May 8th, 2008

Great doctor. I would recommend to everybody.

|  Superb and carinf doctor  |  show details
by Linda on May 7th, 2008

Very knowledgeble and copassionate. Listens to your problem and explains things well.