Dr. Sripathi Kethu MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017
Great Doctor
Dr. Kethu was able to communicate my condition to me almost three years ago in a way no one else had been able to do. On May 9th 2017 I will have gone three years with no alcohol...after 33 years with it..this was no small feat.

August 19th, 2015
I was very pleased with the staff and the doctor. they where very attenive and polite. both the Dr. KETHU and his staff put me at ease of the pending proceure that i will be having.

October 9th, 2014
SUPERB DOCTOR
Dr Kethu was is a pleasant and knowledgeable doctor in every means. He listens to you explains you and gives you possibilities to rule out the root cause of the problem. I m glad that i found a doctor like him. KEEP IT UP doc!!!!!!!!!!

October 6th, 2013
Such a pleasure to work with
Dr Kethu is so pleasant and courteous. He has good sense of humor. My friend recommended him and I am glad I went to him. His diagnosis and treatment was right on!

September 12th, 2013
Arrogant and unprofessional
Not helpful at all. Easily aggravated and getting rude when asked some questions. Mr. Kethu spends very little time and attention when you try to describe him your symptoms. The duration of the visit was less than 7 min. During the time when he "listens" he types something in the computer. Put me through unnecessary and costly procedure which actually aggravated my symptoms. Spends my valuable time explaining how good and knowledgeable he is. I will not recommend him to a friend or anybody else.

September 5th, 2013
Excellent Care
I saw Dr. Kethu yesterday for the first time after being referred to him by someone else and I have to say I was absolutely impressed with his examination, accurate diagnosis, bedside manners, and professionalism. His staff is hit or miss but my visit with the doctor was just outstanding. He deserves every bit of recognition he has received.

March 23rd, 2013
Very thorough. Explains well.

November 10th, 2011
Now I know!
Thank You, I feel better just knowing there is a lite at the end of the tunnel.

April 5th, 2011
The Best
Suggested by heart doc & primary care physician; immediately returned call from primary care doctor; great diagnois proved accurate by colonsophy; prescribed correct cure; great follow-up -- deserves his outstanding reputation

November 9th, 2010
First impression of the provider and his office was a good one. Clean and efficient, Dr. Kethu explained things in way they are understood and seems very personable and professional. I am glad that I was referred to him.

February 15th, 2010
This is the one....
Dr Kethu has been godsend. I have had many issues and he took time to explain everything. His care is exceptional. He is one doctor who always calls back promptly if you leave a massage with a question or concern. I was referred by a friend who saw Dr kethu before me who was very happy with the doctor. That makes it two of us!!

February 1st, 2010
No Follow Up and Office Staff Lacking
I called to verify my costs with office prior to my procedure. The woman who spoke with me acted as if I was bothering her and was stupid for checking. She told me that they had checked and a routine colonoscophy was covered 100%. She failed to tell me they were not coding it routine. I found this out after receiving the bills. Upon trying to contact their office to determine why it was not routine I was completely blown off. Should have known when they were more interested in filling a vacant spot upon scheduling my procedure than making it convenient for the patient. After the procedure if the doctor came in and explained anything I don't remember him being there and there was no follow up not even a letter, let alone a phone call to explain what was seen or not seent during the procedure. You would think if this wasn't routine they would be excited to ease my mind.