A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sripathi Ramakrishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sripathi Ramakrishna, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakrishna graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ramakrishna has 15 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sripathi Ramakrishna MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sripathi Ramakrishna practice?
- Dr. Sripathi Ramakrishna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sripathi Ramakrishna practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Pulmonologists, Glendale Critical Care Practitioners, and Glendale Sleep Medicine Doctors.