A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sriram Dasari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sriram Dasari is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sriram Dasari, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasari graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dasari has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Skyline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sriram Dasari MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sriram Dasari practice?
- Dr. Sriram Dasari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sriram Dasari practices Urology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Urologists.