Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sriram Iyer
Dr. Sriram Iyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology and Anesthesiology. Dr. Iyer is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Med and St John's Episcopal Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sriram Iyer has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Sriram Iyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Philip Weintraub
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New York, NY 0.01 mi37
Dr. Andrew Glasgow
New York, NY 0.05 mi9
Dr. Mieczyslaw Finster
New York, NY 0.12 mi56