A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sriram Padmanabhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sriram Padmanabhan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padmanabhan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Padmanabhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sriram Padmanabhan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Padmanabhan graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Padmanabhan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sriram Padmanabhan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sriram Padmanabhan practice?
- Dr. Sriram Padmanabhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sriram Padmanabhan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rosedale, MD.
See Rosedale Internists and Rosedale Cardiologists.