inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 5th, 2010
Highly Recommend
I was afraid of psychs after dealing with a horrible one when I was a teenager. This psych listens to my concerns. If a med is giving me side effects he will stop it and will change to a new med. He has even called to see how a new med was doing. When ever I need refills I can leave a message with the office and he will call in a refill. If I need to see him before an appointment I can get in. He is an excellent Psch! Highly recommended for those like me with psychosis. I have been episode free for a year now!:) We worked together and got the right meds, and copping skills I learned through my therapist. Anyone thinking about having a new psych should consider Ramaswamy. :) He actually cares about you the patient, and helps with getting you to learning to live with the mental conditions. I am soon to leave him due to insurance, :( But I know that my trust in the psychiatric field has been restored because of this Dr and my Therapist.