A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srirama Kurella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srirama Kurella, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurella graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Kurella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srirama Sarma Kurella BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srirama S. Kurella practice?
- Dr. Srirama Kurella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srirama Kurella practices Internal Medicine near Jerseyville, IL.
See Jerseyville Internists.