Dr. Sriramamurthy Ravipati MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2013
RN
excellent Dr. He tells you as it is . lot of mothers who are disgruntled with his care are actually irresponsible and angry because he lets them know what the problem is. very knowledgeable with his diagnosis and treatment . he does not sugar coat issues. you want to get better he is the doctor.

July 13th, 2013
Terrible man
I seen this man as a child. He was rude as could be. I was being abused but he didn't care to look into that instead just diagnosed me with multiple disorders including bipolar and depression at 10. He didn't ask why I cried everyday he simply gave me meds. I was at one point on 7 different meds at one time. I am now 23 with 2 children haven't been on meds in years and am doing great. But this man could have really damaged my brain with all the unnecessary meds he was pumping in me. As a licensed psychiatrist he should've known better. But hey he got his degree in a foreign country what do you expect. You wouldn't trust a Iraqi surgeon who got his degree their would you? What really got me is how he always claimed I had an attitude when I would ask him to repeat himself sorry I cant understand your accent dr.

June 18th, 2013
Hospital care
I was hospitalized and he took care of me. Lot of the parents I saw we're angry irresponsible mothers who neglect their kids and hope he can fix them. The dr. Is knowledgeable , kind and knows what he is doing. He tells you as it is. Some these people who get angry with him are sick. I am doing well . I would recommend him highly. Thanks

May 4th, 2013
Rude and doesn't listen
As a child I had to go see this man I tried to tell him what was going on and what had happened. I have add so my "story" bounced around a lot. He interrupted me told me I was lying bc I skipped a detail when in fact I just hadn't got the point yet then argued with me about it telling me I was a liar then diagnosed me with schizophrenia and anger management issues. This dr made my childhood the horror that it was bc my mother believed him. Thanks again doc. Parents listen to your children with an open mind.. It'll help.

December 9th, 2011
The Bad News
After days of sleeplessness & loss of appetite over the trauma surrounding my BP son's admittance, I walked into his office for the first meeting & never having met the guy, he actualy started yelling at me blaming me for my child's problems. My son required stitches after 2 days there. I still wonder if they have shatterproof windows on the locked ward doors now. At any rate, I have a letter of apology from his supervisor.I realize people have bad days, but I've never seen him have a good one. He was cold rude & condescending to his staff.

December 4th, 2011
He tells you as it is. Lot of people do not like it that way.His medical knowledge is very good.Parents of his patients do not take responsibility for their kids. He is very clear about how he sees the family.

December 2nd, 2010
single parent of teen patient
speaks frankly about pt's condition and medication issues. states facts clearly and concisely so there is no confusion later. dr wasn't mean or unkind but he made sure pt understood that he cannot expect meds to take the place o healthy personal hygiene habits and character defects. (lying)

July 16th, 2008
Very Dissappointed
After talking with me about my child for 15 min and not reviewing my childs medical records he said that my child was not bipolar when he has been diagnosed and has also been in a phosp due to his bp. He tried to tell me he was only adhd. and what doctor doesnt want medical records from his previous psyschiatrist>?!?!? Oh and we travel over 2 hours to see him and we werent told that he was going to be out of the office the day of my childs scheduled appointment(scheduled a month in advance) so we drove all the way there to be told it had been rescheduled for 3wks later!!! We are now seeing a new doctor!!

February 23rd, 2017