A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sriramamurthy Subbaraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sriramamurthy Subbaraman, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Subbaraman graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Subbaraman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sriramamurthy Subbaraman BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sriramamurthy Subbaraman practice?
- Dr. Sriramamurthy Subbaraman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sriramamurthy Subbaraman practices Surgery near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Big Spring, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.