A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sriramamurthy Subbaraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subbaraman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subbaraman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sriramamurthy Subbaraman, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Subbaraman graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Subbaraman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sriramamurthy Subbaraman BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sriramamurthy Subbaraman practice?
- Dr. Sriramamurthy Subbaraman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sriramamurthy Subbaraman practices Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.