A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srisatish Devapatla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srisatish Devapatla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srisatish Devapatla, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Devapatla graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Devapatla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Tompkins Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srisatish Devapatla BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srisatish Devapatla practice?
- Dr. Srisatish Devapatla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srisatish Devapatla practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Pediatricians.