A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srisha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srisha Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srisha Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Srisha Rao practice?
- Dr. Srisha Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Srisha Rao practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Cardiologists.