Dr. Srisha Rao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Srisha Rao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2017

D

February 9th, 2017

Dr Shirsha Rao

I was extremely satisfied with Dr Rao. She was very sweet, caring and knowledgeable with my situation.

November 8th, 2016

great doctor

This is the best doctor you will ever have

June 17th, 2016

All good things

I have nothing but good things, in every area and circumstance, to say about Dr Srisha Rao, I would recommend her to everyone.

May 19th, 2016

She was my mother's cardiologist and my cardiologist! She is a wonderful, smart, and caring physician!

March 31st, 2016

The staff is not committed to the client. Call backs and following up with a client doesn't happen. I had a surgical procedure at a local Hospital and I called 8:30 in the morning to see if I needed to take any precautions with food, drinking, or exercise. The staff member said she would get back to me to confirm everything. NOTHING no call from the staff or the Doctor.

March 30th, 2016

Needs help in a lot of areas

Though Dr. Rao is a nice PERSON, I don't think she knows her stuff MEDICALLY. She puts off ordering of tests onto the PCP so she doesn't have to deal with it. You always see her NP Theresa and she'll come in for 5 minutes and then leave. I have an ongoing problem for over a year, have had NO testing, she says it's not NECESSARY. If I die of a heart attack or some other problem, I'm going to haunt her for the rest of her life. I would send my ENEMIES to her. Receptionist doesn't return phone calls in a timely manner. Forget hearing back from the nurse because that ain't happening. Office is clean. Check-in personnel are nice, but that's the only good thing I have to say.

December 8th, 2015

Dr Rao is awesome, involved communicates makes you feel like you and your condition are the most important thing at the time you are with her. I travel 3 and 1/2 hours each way to see her. THE BEST

January 8th, 2015

Dr. Rao is an excellent doctor as well as a kind, compassionate person. Love her!

April 29th, 2014

Best Doctor I have ever been to

Very caring, listens to patient. Explains things well. I was there today and I am already telling people about what a good doctor she is. Can't say enough good things about her.

April 21st, 2014

She's The Best!

I became a patient of Dr. Rao, after my husband, who had been a longtime patient, said he would recommend no other Cardiologist. I can't say enough about her genuine concern and compassion for her patients. I wish I could have her as my Primary Care Doctor, and so does my husband. I would trust her above any of my other doctors.

November 26th, 2013

Cares About Her Patients

My husband had been a very satisfied patient of Dr. Rao for years, and spoke highly of her to anyone needing a Cardiologist. When I started having problems that could be heart related, I had no second thoughts about getting recommendations. I already had one in the house. Having a history of heart disease in my family, Dr. Rao felt it was prudent to have a heart cath. My insurance company disallowed it until after I had a stress test. The stress test didn't turn out bad, but with my other symptoms, Dr. Rao said she was going to make a case to the insurance company to approve it. She did, and the heart cath showed a blockage in both main arteries that required stents. Thank you, Dr. Rao, for going the extra mile!