Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srivalli Veeramachaneni
Dr. Srivalli Veeramachaneni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Oceanside, NY. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Veeramachaneni is affiliated with South Nassau Communities Hospital and Highline Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Srivalli Veeramachaneni has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Srivalli Veeramachaneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Patricia Auerbach
Seattle, WA 0 mi23
Dr. Kasturi Ghia
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Seattle, WA 0 mi12
Dr. Michelle Heath
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi17