A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srivasa Chebrolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srivasa Chebrolu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srivasa Chebrolu, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chebrolu graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chebrolu has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srivasa B Chebrolu MD is a male Nephrologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Srivasa B. Chebrolu practice?
- Dr. Srivasa Chebrolu has 1 office location.
Dr. Srivasa Chebrolu practices Nephrology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Nephrologists.