A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srividhya Subbarayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srividhya Subbarayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srividhya Subbarayan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Subbarayan graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Subbarayan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srividhya Subbarayan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srividhya Subbarayan practice?
- Dr. Srividhya Subbarayan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srividhya Subbarayan practices Internal Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists.