Dr. Srividya Sridhara Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 16th, 2014

Fantastic!

I saw Dr. Sridhara in her new Murphy location, and I was very happy with Dr. Sridhara and her staff, we were greeted upon arrival our wait time was less than 10 minutes and she was extremely knowledgeable. She didn't push unneeded tests on me only ones necessary for the issues I presented with. She stated what the common causes for my symptoms were and what the related treatments would be. She examined me thoroughly and once she had a diagnosis made sure I understood what it was, the best course of treatment, and how to best prevent it in the future. I will 100% come back to see her in the future.

March 13th, 2017