A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srividya Venkataraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srividya Venkataraman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srividya Venkataraman, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkataraman graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Venkataraman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srividya A Venkataraman MD is a female Nephrologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Srividya A. Venkataraman practice?
- Dr. Srividya Venkataraman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Srividya Venkataraman practices Nephrology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ennis, TX and Mesquite, TX.
See Desoto Nephrologists.