Dr. Srividyalakshmi Seshadri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Srividyalakshmi Seshadri?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Srividyalakshmi Seshadri?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2015

mad and sick

My first appointment with Dr. Seshadri I waited 1 1/2 hours in the lobby and finally left, then she called wanted me to come back. She said my yellow appointment sheet had gotten pushed to the bottom of the stack. She talked for about 10 minutes and told me to come back in three months. I went back on Friday Oct. 16. They took me back to the exam room in about 10 minutes I was the first to go back. Three hours later I was still waiting once again I got up to leave they told me not to leave I was the next on the list, strange to me was I had the appointment for 3 months plus I was the first one sent to the back (after their birthday party) once again I was told my yellow appointment sheet had got pushed to the bottom of the stack. You would think in three months time they could come up with a new excuse. I may die of cancer but it will not be in Dr. Seshadri office

October 25th, 2012

This doc is very understanding,the staff is alsoShe is very thorough,tells you like it is, which I like personally,and speaks in laymans terms to makes it easier to understand and deal with my situation,she tells me in advance what's next step or treatment is,so That my family can also be prepared, she and her staff give me hope.

March 27th, 2017