A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srujana Chakilam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakilam graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chakilam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srujana Chakilam MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srujana Chakilam practice?
- Dr. Srujana Chakilam has 1 office location.
Dr. Srujana Chakilam practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors and Fort Worth Internists.