A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wright has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Anthony Wright FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean A. Wright practice?
- Dr. Sean Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Wright practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Media, PA.
See Media Surgeons and Media Plastic Surgeons.