Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacey Abbis
Dr. Stacey Abbis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashua, NH. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Abbis is affiliated with Southern Nh Medical Center, General Surgery and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua. Dr. Abbis has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacey Abbis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...