A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Ackerman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ackerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ackerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Ackerman practice?
Dr. Stacey Ackerman practices Ophthalmology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Willingboro Ophthalmologists.