A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Ackerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Ackerman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ackerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey L Ackerman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Stacey Ackerman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Ackerman practices Ophthalmology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Willingboro Ophthalmologists.