Learn more about Dr. Stacey Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Ackerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackerman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ackerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Ackerman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ackerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey L Ackerman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Stacey Ackerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Ackerman practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.