A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Barrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Barrie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Barrie, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrie graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Barrie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Fitzsimmons Barrie FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey F. Barrie practice?
- Dr. Stacey Barrie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Barrie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Obstetricians & Gynecologists.