A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Berner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Berner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berner
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Berner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Berner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berner graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll County General
- Advanced Centers for Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey H Berner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stacey H. Berner practice?
- Dr. Stacey Berner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Berner practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD and Sykesville, MD.
See Owings Mills Orthopedic Surgeons and Owings Mills Surgeons.