Dr. Stacey Blyth Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Blyth?

One of the best doctor's I have ever had

Posted on September 1st, 2017

This doctor is not good.

Posted on June 9th, 2017

This doctor is not good. She currently practices in High Point NC. She possesses a ton of book sense and communicates quite well. Her demeanor suggests compassion & interest. But she lacks any focus or common sense toward diagnosis, testing and referral of issues. Most of my meetings with her were largely lectures on smoking and statins. I had a number of concerns with the quality of Dr. Blyth's care while under it. But I will relate here just one serious shortcoming. I reported to her three times over nine months (seeing her every ninety days) a certain symptom. I would bring it up in office visits, but the conversation always seem to veer off the topic. Though EYE would suggest what I thought it might mean, I never once heard HER suggest what SHE thought it might mean. I even mentioned it in a fax I sent her once. (Over my time using this clinic I discovered most all faxes are basically ignored, filed away by staff and forgotten, zero follow-through.) Eventually I quit her (in good part over this issue) and found a new primary doctor. During our first meeting, I reported the same symptom to him. He did a test in his office -- while I was still there. He gave me the results -- while I was still there. He confirmed there was a clear issue. He set up a referral to a specialist, to be seen in short order -- while I was there. The specialist scheduled testing, over two afternoons. I needed a certain surgery. Actually the surgery required two separate visits on the table, two weeks apart, largely due to the underlying issue having been neglected for so long. Now, of course, the whole situation is resolved. Meanwhile Dr. Blyth, as I said, didn't have a clue -- not a follow up on the topic in our discussions, no suggestion of what the symptom might mean, no attempt to find out, no conducting or scheduling of a test, no referral of any kind. So, of course, I suggest you steer clear.

Posted on January 11th, 2017

She is a great and very thororough doctor.She truly cares for her patients.Five star all the way!

Great Doc!

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Dr. Blyth became my GP after my GP of 24 years retired. Needless to say I was devastated about losing my great doctor (Dr. Norins) I had for so many years, but I was lucky enough to find another great GP, Dr. Blyth. She listens, cares about her patients, and is extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Blyth and I sure hope she doesnt retire on me anytime soon! :)

5 star doctor, zero star nurse

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. Blyth is very nice, listens, & spends time with you even though she is extremely busy. Her current nurse is not who I would expect to be working with Dr. Blyth as she has no bedside manner, has been rude, does not take and provide correct info from you to give to Dr. Blyth and almost seems like she may cause extra issues with communications and details from you to the doctor if decides she doesn't like you or you are taking up too much of her time. Things sure have changed in the last few years with finding a good doctor who also has a caring staff, seems like u cant have both anymore! The front runners in a doctors office are very important and although I know doctors are busier than ever now a days, I wish they would take the time to look harder at their staff & how they treat patients.

Upsetting

Posted on February 9th, 2014

I'm new to the area so my family and I are new patients. The office felt clean. Front desk girls are very nice and friendly. But I didn't think it was very child friendly for being a Family Practice. There wasn't child friendly books or cartoons on to keep them from the stress of seeing a new doctor. Dr. Blyth's nurse did not make the visit any easier. She was not friendly at all. There was no ease to make my children feel okay about being there. To me its very important that if your called a Family Practice that there is lots of smiling and nurturing talking directly to them making eye contact. Dr. Blyth's nurse did not talk with my children with a smile or friendliness they deserve and was incompetent in making my kids feel that they are important and cared for. That's what they need, being serious and unhappy just makes them more nervous. Not to mention she has been borderline rude and to ease the tension I gave her a compliment, it didn't seem to work. I will be moving myself and my kids to another family practice. It's not worth dealing with a rude and unfriendly nurse every time I see Dr. Blyth. As for Dr. Blyth she seemed good, educated and by all means friendly! I would not recommend Lebour Health Care for children.

Highly Rec. Dr. Blythe

Posted on January 20th, 2013

Dr. Blythe is very thorough and explains diagnosis to you very well. She has excellent bedside manner and takes the time needed to study and review patient history. She not only is interested in your overall health and well being but takes the time to care about her patients.

Tammy D Kent

Posted on December 4th, 2009

You can't find a finer MD. The office wait is the only negative, but you can assure when it's your turn, she spends quality time w/you. I absolutely love this lady! My husband hated going to MD and didn't have a primary MD even w/Health Insr, and once he went to her the first time, he stated she was the only MD he'd prefer in the future. He and I both feel very confident that she won't miss a thing, even if it's not a real complaint. She's great!!

Posted on September 18th, 2017