A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Carlitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Carlitz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlitz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Carlitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Jill Carlitz DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey J. Carlitz practice?
- Dr. Stacey Carlitz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Carlitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: South Abington Township, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Latrobe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.