Dr. Stacey Coleman Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2015

Dr. Stacey Coleman is a HORRIBLE DOCTOR

This Dr. Is all about the money. She does not care about her patients. She over medicated one of her patients and that woman died. The list goes on. She needs to get her medical license revoked for good

September 21st, 2015

Best doctor that I have ever had, she is considerate of others needs and has the patients health status in mind when she administers medications.

July 22nd, 2014

Shes been my doctor for over 15 years and I just love her. She takes such good care of me. So thankful.

January 17th, 2014

This is a great doctor

I have been her patient for over 10 years. Dr. Coleman saved my life by taking me out of the hands of workman comp doctors that have NO idea what they are doing and workman comp doctors really don't care! Dr. Coleman is the very best, her love for her practice shows in what she brings to health care providers. Many thanks to her for everything she does.

September 17th, 2013

Over Medicates her patients

Dr.Coleman is constantly prescribing so many narcotics and does not find the problem, she just masks it with more medication. I just had a dear friend of mine pass away from Dr.Stacey Coleman over medicating her and now I am afraid she is going to do it to a member of my family that sees her.

September 3rd, 2013

Dr. Coleman is awesome

Me and my family have been seeing Dr. Coleman fro several years, She is an awesome doctor. She is compassionate and a great doctor. I have never had a doctor respond so quickly to e-mails or phone calls as Dr. Coleman.

May 8th, 2013

Unsatisfactory doctor

Dr. Coleman doesnt listen to you. I am someone who is terrified to speakup about issues or concerns to my doctor and I finally realized I am too old to be acting coy when it comes to my health. So I mustered up some courage and told her about things that have been bothering me for years......and she completeley wrote them off. When I told her I have alot of headaches she said "take something else." I tried to explain chronic nose, throat and ear issues that I have and she didnt even look at the source of my complaints. Basically, I feel like she just wanted to get to the next patient and didnt really care about me. She will not squeeze you in if you are sick and need antibiotics or have a temperature, I had to go to another doctor in a different office that I had never met before. Oh and her desk staff is so rude. No ones ever smiles. Be warned, do not go to Dr. Coleman.

April 15th, 2013

Frustrated

This office is incompetent. I have had very important paperwork that needed to reach a specific destination and the paperwork never reached that destination. Also, I was told I would receive a phone call for a referral, in which I had to wait 10 days, had to make a call, and send an email to receive that intended phone call. Dr. Coleman is great, but the receptionists (or whoever is in charge of paperwork correspondence) need to be more thorough and follow through with tasks.

June 2nd, 2011

Simply the Best

Without question the finest family practicioner I have ever experienced. Goes WAY above and beyond. SINCERELY CARES FOR MY ENTIRE FAMILY. Unparalleled personal touch.

November 11th, 2010

linda Fullerton

I've been going to Dr. Coleman for years. She is a knows how to take care of me and I feel I can tell her anything without being judged. She is the best!!!

November 6th, 2010

Simply the best

Dr Coleman is on time, all the time. That alone makes her special. She is knowledgeable, empathetic, thorough, yet firm.

August 25th, 2010

One of the best doctors.