by Linda Fullerton on Jul 22nd, 2014

Shes been my doctor for over 15 years and I just love her. She takes such good care of me. So thankful.

Patients show details Patients
by Judy A Jaehn and Lawrence E Jaehn on Feb 11th, 2014

Dr. Coleman has been our Doctor for about 20 years and has taken very good care of us. Judy has been very ill for many years and Dr. Coleman has been very patient with us. There could never be another Doctor like Dr. Coleman. She gets straight A's for her kindness and understanding. Judy and Larry Jaehn 619-654-3418

This is a great doctor show details This is a great doctor
by Candice Wolf on Jan 17th, 2014

I have been her patient for over 10 years. Dr. Coleman saved my life by taking me out of the hands of workman comp doctors that have NO idea what they are doing and workman comp doctors really don't care! Dr. Coleman is the very best, her love for her practice shows in what she brings to health care providers. Many thanks to her for everything she does.

Over Medicates her patients show details Over Medicates her patients
Sep 17th, 2013

Dr.Coleman is constantly prescribing so many narcotics and does not find the problem, she just masks it with more medication. I just had a dear friend of mine pass away from Dr.Stacey Coleman over medicating her and now I am afraid she is going to do it to a member of my family that sees her.

Dr. Coleman is awesome show details Dr. Coleman is awesome
by Tom K on Sep 3rd, 2013

Me and my family have been seeing Dr. Coleman fro several years, She is an awesome doctor. She is compassionate and a great doctor. I have never had a doctor respond so quickly to e-mails or phone calls as Dr. Coleman.

Unsatisfactory doctor show details Unsatisfactory doctor
by Sarah on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Coleman doesnt listen to you. I am someone who is terrified to speakup about issues or concerns to my doctor and I finally realized I am too old to be acting coy when it comes to my health. So I mustered up some courage and told her about things that have been bothering me for years......and she completeley wrote them off. When I told her I have alot of headaches she said "take something else." I tried to explain chronic nose, throat and ear issues that I have and she didnt even look at the source of my complaints. Basically, I feel like she just wanted to get to the next patient and didnt really care about me. She will not squeeze you in if you are sick and need antibiotics or have a temperature, I had to go to another doctor in a different office that I had never met before. Oh and her desk staff is so rude. No ones ever smiles. Be warned, do not go to Dr. Coleman.

Frustrated show details Frustrated
by AA on Apr 15th, 2013

This office is incompetent. I have had very important paperwork that needed to reach a specific destination and the paperwork never reached that destination. Also, I was told I would receive a phone call for a referral, in which I had to wait 10 days, had to make a call, and send an email to receive that intended phone call. Dr. Coleman is great, but the receptionists (or whoever is in charge of paperwork correspondence) need to be more thorough and follow through with tasks.

Simply the Best show details Simply the Best
Jun 2nd, 2011

Without question the finest family practicioner I have ever experienced. Goes WAY above and beyond. SINCERELY CARES FOR MY ENTIRE FAMILY. Unparalleled personal touch.

linda Fullerton show details linda Fullerton
Nov 11th, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Coleman for years. She is a knows how to take care of me and I feel I can tell her anything without being judged. She is the best!!!

Simply the best show details Simply the best
by Mike C on Nov 5th, 2010

Dr Coleman is on time, all the time. That alone makes her special. She is knowledgeable, empathetic, thorough, yet firm.

by Suzanne p on Aug 24th, 2010

One of the best doctors.

Awesome in every way show details Awesome in every way
by Cindy Frishkorn on Jul 12th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Coleman for years. She always remembers who I am asks about my family very caring.All I can say is she's an Awesome Dr. I wish more Dr.'s were as caring as her.