Dr. Stacey Copeland MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Charleston, WV

December 28th, 2015
Breast biopsy
Being scared out of mind, I was quickly put at ease with Dr.Copeland and the others who here with the biopsy! The biopsy itself was almost painless and although I didn't get the news I wanted, I will return to Dr.Copeland's office for surgery . She quickly had me set up to meet with an oncologist even though it was the holidays! I was impressed when she called to tell me that the mass was cancer and she talked with me for a long time. I related to her that I had never had any type of surgery and she assured me that everything would be done to put me at ease ! I was very impressed with her compassion !

April 25th, 2011
Tired-appearing careless doctor
Initially I was happy to be getting a woman surgeon but now I have obtained a new surgeon and I will never see Dr. Copeland. This was a very bad medical experience. She always appeared overworked and tired. She has a very cocky demeanor and would not explain or help me understand what she was talking about. Very upsetting experience.

July 28th, 2009
Dr Copeland is an incredible Dr. She was forthcoming and striaght to the point about my situation great bed side manners from now on I would definately want her as my surgeon for anything if possible Copeland is a rare breed indeed I have complete trust in her skills as a surgeon