Stacey M Curran DO Patient Reviews

4.9

February 6th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Curran is a wonderful, caring doctor who will go that extra mile to help her patients. Unfortunately, she is leaving to work at the hospital. After my first appointment with Dr. Carlson, who is taking over the care of some of her patients, I will be leaving as well. Butler Family Practice should have put more effort into keeping Dr. Curran.

November 21st, 2012
Dr. Curran is a fabulous Doctor. Unfortunately, she is leaving the practrice to take a job at the hospital. I hope they know how fortunate they are to get her. They are going to get a Doc to replace her but there really is no replacing her. In all the years I have been with this practice, the only other person I met was Beth, the Nurse Practioner. While I am sure she is knowledgable enough, she is unkind, and uncaring. Her position limits her ability to prescribe, diagnose and treat. I will be leaving with Dr. Curran. And I am sure they will be glad to see me go!

June 26th, 2012
Highly recommend!
Butler Family Practice is an excellent practice. Dr. Curran is so easy to talk too. She is such a compassionate and caring doctor. I recommend her highly!!!