Dr. Stacey Donlan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Donlan?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Donlan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2015

I have medical problems, and Dr. Donlan never quits until an answer is found. Knowledgeable and compassionate, she spends as much time with me as needed. I feel that she really cares about her patients. Nurse Bri draws my blood without bruising. Not easy with my veins.

December 30th, 2013

She is TOPS

I am 85, and pretty comfortable. Dr. Donlan reviews my meds, patiently waits out hearing my complaints, and fixes them. Best, most caring doctor I have had.

November 11th, 2011

Excellent service and caring manner. Great accessibility. Follow-up needs improvement - could be more timely

September 30th, 2011

The absolute BEST Dr. in Town

It does not matter what my issues or concerns are, she will take each and everyone of them serious. She is always very compassionate and caring! I never have to wait for an appointment and I don't have to sit in the office waiting to see her when I do have an appointment. She is always willing to talk on the phone before making an appointment. She will call herself for follow ups.

June 13th, 2010

The Best

I feel very lucky to have this Dr. as my physician. I have NEVER waited more than 5 minutes.She is a private Dr. and WELL worth it. She takes as much time as you need, never making you feel that she is pressed for time. Asks you questions that you never thought of yourself to make a good and thoughtful diagnosis.Her staff have always been completely patient, caring and accomodating.I recommend her consistantly to my friends.

March 25th, 2010

I have been seeing Doctor Donlan for over 15 years and have found her to be one of the best. Very knowlegable, courtious, goes the extra mile for her patients. If need be she will come to your house after hours. This has happened only once but as I said she does go out of her way to see that her patients are cared for. She is highly respected in the medical profession. Any other doctor I have seen speaks well of her.

March 1st, 2010

Started out ok but she started to act like a drill sergeant, rather than acting with compassion. I called her at home once and she became very upset.

July 19th, 2017