A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Eadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Eadie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eadie graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Eadie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eadie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Eadie practice?
Dr. Stacey Eadie practices Pediatrics near Dundalk, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Essex, MD.
See Dundalk Pediatricians.