A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Englander-Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Englander-Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Englander-Turner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Englander-Turner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Ellen Englander-Turner MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey E. Englander-Turner practice?
- Dr. Stacey Englander-Turner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Englander-Turner practices Dermatology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Dermatologists.