Dr. Stacey Epps MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 22 reviews

April 4th, 2016
not a great office
Dr. Epps is a great doctor. Attentive and takes time to explain things well. His nurse is great. The nurse practitioner, Kara, is also very good. His office staff, billing and insurance staff located in his Watkins Center office leaves a lot to be desired. They are inept and make mistakes on coding that cause insurance problems. Good luck surviving them!

March 27th, 2016
Dr. Stacey Epps best Neurologist in Virginia
Excellent Neurologist. Calmed my fears, spent all of the time that I needed explaining my situation so that I could leave understanding my situation and not be in fear. Adore that Physician!

January 18th, 2016
Exellent Care
Dr. Epps has seen my husband and myself. He is a kind, caring and most professional, as well as, very thorough doctor. His manner and expertise is one that instills faith and confidence in his treatment and diagnosis. I would give him the highest recommendation to anyone.

April 6th, 2015
DO NOT SEEK TX FROM BON SECOURS NEURO
Waited over an hour for 8am appt. It felt like he didn't want to be there. Dr Epps referred me for in house skin biopsy. Long story short after waiting 4 weeks and mult calls I finally found out they had my test results back from lab for 3 weeks and NEVER contacted me. I STILL haven't received the test results. I have no idea if I have a serious condition or require rx...called office manager and haven't received call back, explanation, apology, etc. Absolute worst office. I know people say this all the time but in all honesty this is he first review I've ever written. DO NOT TREAT WITH BON SECOURS NEURO.

August 7th, 2013
Miserable Staff
On my first appointment, I was forced to wait 1 1/2 hours first thing in the morning because scheduling had booked my time for when Dr. Epps had a regularly scheduled meeting. For my second appointment, I was called to confirm and did confirm my appointment. When I showed up for my appointment, I was told that it had been cancelled because Dr. Epps had a "provider meeting" and I needed to reschedule for the first available appointment two months from now at a totally inconvenient time. And, of course, there was no apology or remorse for any of this. This type of customer service does not deserve my business or yours.

July 30th, 2013
Worst Doctor in Va
After 2 years of seeing Dr. Epps he was at a loss when the seisures started. Steer clear of this quack!

July 9th, 2013
Pure neglect
I have Been seeing this Dr. Since age 17 I am now 30 ... Last office visit the staff confirmed my appt but when I got there claimed I didn't have one I confirmed again that morning to be safe since it was my annual 3 month appt. Spoke with Kristin. When I arrived for appt Kristin agreed she had confirmed it with me but apologized stating no. Appt. they put me back in the room and left me and my wife there for almost 2 hrs!!!!! I will never ever go back the staff is incompetent at best.. The nurse is from nasty, rude, and lazy. She never even took my blood pressure or asked any info. Completely let down and disgusted!

May 11th, 2012
HE IS ALWAYS COURTESY TO MY FAMILY AND ME ALSO ALWAYS LISTENS TO US. YES HE IS A VERY BUSY PERSON, BUT HE IS VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY FAMILY AND EVERYONE I REFER TO HIM.

May 11th, 2012
Just call him Dr. Wack beacuse that is all he does is take a wack at it.
I was told he was giving up and didn't know what to do after a lot of unnecessary test. I was also ordered to go to a sleep study and refused to go. If he bother to look at my chart I had already been the previous year. To me that is not doctor I would recommend to anyone. He did not sound sure of himself and the drugs he prescribe are so new that the pharmacy have to order it, so dont be in a hurry in getting relief. He never returns his phone calls so you are calling the office and disturbing the staff and I do mean disturbing them. It is just best to go in to see him before leaving a message. It is quicker. He made me feel like I was just wasted space. Good luck to those of you who dont read this before seeing him.

March 26th, 2012
misdiagnosed
This doctor totalyy misdiagnosed me as having a seizure disorder,wrote to my stat DMV so I cannot drive which I didn't find out until today 8 YEARS later that I cannot renew my license.I have a genetic heart condition that is entirely treatable. I experienced psychosis from the amount of antiseizure meds which I stopped gradually and was normal. To top it off he said I was a drug addict. I now live in another state with knowledgeable doctors and state of the art diagnostics.Be careful of labels Dr epps

February 25th, 2012
Bed side manner is wonderful.
I am really blessed to have a careing person as this to care for myself and husband hats off to Dr. Stacey Epps and staff.

January 17th, 2012
Wonderful.
Dr. Epps is a very educated, caring, and polite doctor. He saved my life because when all the doctors could not find the tumor in my brain, he did. His staff is excellent. I think all the other bad comments on here is because these patients are crazy and he probably just told them he was not sick. His bedside manner is magnificent and he makes me feel comfy and safe. I am so happy I was recommended to him!