Dr. Stacey Epps Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Epps?

April 4th, 2016

not a great office

Dr. Epps is a great doctor. Attentive and takes time to explain things well. His nurse is great. The nurse practitioner, Kara, is also very good. His office staff, billing and insurance staff located in his Watkins Center office leaves a lot to be desired. They are inept and make mistakes on coding that cause insurance problems. Good luck surviving them!

March 27th, 2016

Dr. Stacey Epps best Neurologist in Virginia

Excellent Neurologist. Calmed my fears, spent all of the time that I needed explaining my situation so that I could leave understanding my situation and not be in fear. Adore that Physician!

January 18th, 2016

Exellent Care

Dr. Epps has seen my husband and myself. He is a kind, caring and most professional, as well as, very thorough doctor. His manner and expertise is one that instills faith and confidence in his treatment and diagnosis. I would give him the highest recommendation to anyone.

April 6th, 2015

DO NOT SEEK TX FROM BON SECOURS NEURO

Waited over an hour for 8am appt. It felt like he didn't want to be there. Dr Epps referred me for in house skin biopsy. Long story short after waiting 4 weeks and mult calls I finally found out they had my test results back from lab for 3 weeks and NEVER contacted me. I STILL haven't received the test results. I have no idea if I have a serious condition or require rx...called office manager and haven't received call back, explanation, apology, etc. Absolute worst office. I know people say this all the time but in all honesty this is he first review I've ever written. DO NOT TREAT WITH BON SECOURS NEURO.

July 30th, 2013

Worst Doctor in Va

After 2 years of seeing Dr. Epps he was at a loss when the seisures started. Steer clear of this quack!

May 11th, 2012

HE IS ALWAYS COURTESY TO MY FAMILY AND ME ALSO ALWAYS LISTENS TO US. YES HE IS A VERY BUSY PERSON, BUT HE IS VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY FAMILY AND EVERYONE I REFER TO HIM.

May 11th, 2012

Just call him Dr. Wack beacuse that is all he does is take a wack at it.

I was told he was giving up and didn't know what to do after a lot of unnecessary test. I was also ordered to go to a sleep study and refused to go. If he bother to look at my chart I had already been the previous year. To me that is not doctor I would recommend to anyone. He did not sound sure of himself and the drugs he prescribe are so new that the pharmacy have to order it, so dont be in a hurry in getting relief. He never returns his phone calls so you are calling the office and disturbing the staff and I do mean disturbing them. It is just best to go in to see him before leaving a message. It is quicker. He made me feel like I was just wasted space. Good luck to those of you who dont read this before seeing him.

March 26th, 2012

misdiagnosed

This doctor totalyy misdiagnosed me as having a seizure disorder,wrote to my stat DMV so I cannot drive which I didn't find out until today 8 YEARS later that I cannot renew my license.I have a genetic heart condition that is entirely treatable. I experienced psychosis from the amount of antiseizure meds which I stopped gradually and was normal. To top it off he said I was a drug addict. I now live in another state with knowledgeable doctors and state of the art diagnostics.Be careful of labels Dr epps

February 25th, 2012

Bed side manner is wonderful.

I am really blessed to have a careing person as this to care for myself and husband hats off to Dr. Stacey Epps and staff.

January 18th, 2012

Wonderful.

Dr. Epps is a very educated, caring, and polite doctor. He saved my life because when all the doctors could not find the tumor in my brain, he did. His staff is excellent. I think all the other bad comments on here is because these patients are crazy and he probably just told them he was not sick. His bedside manner is magnificent and he makes me feel comfy and safe. I am so happy I was recommended to him!

October 19th, 2011

Never use this doctor's office. I was sent to him by PCP and all I have are thousands of dollars in bills from test he sent me on, and I even have insurance. The office is not willing to talk to you about a bill, they just say "that's what you owe". I should have taken the advice of the other comments.

August 18th, 2011

Love my Dr. but not his secretary

Dr. Epps really takes his time and listens. He genuinely cares about my health and want to get to the root of the problem. His nurse is good as well, but his secretary's attitude is short and I always feel rushed and she does not make eye contact. My first impression of the office was awful when I met her and I felt uneasy, but when I got to the back with the nurse and him I was relieved.