A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Brisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Brisman, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Brisman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brisman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brisman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey F Brisman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey F. Brisman practice?
- Dr. Stacey Brisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacey Brisman practices Dermatology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Dermatologists.