A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Fink, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Fink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Marc Fink MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacey M. Fink practice?
- Dr. Stacey Fink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Fink practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.